2016 BIG DRAW cash prize winners:
R2 000 won by Dickey Elliott ticket number 620;
R5 000 won by Francois Vienings ticket no 243;
and R18 000 won by Independent Property Consultants ticket no 635.
This week the Rotary Club of Algoa Bay received a thank you letter from the Heatherbank Pre-Primary School. We contributed to their purchase of stationery for for 2016. Below are some pictures sent to us and their ‘thank yous’.
“Thank you for your very generous donation of stationery to us today. I was unpacking it after the meeting, and am very appreciative”.
“The Grade 3’s are very excited that they will be getting their own packs of koki pens next year and won’t have to share! “
“Thank you, for allowing me to bring such joy to the learners this year. The programme has been such a success that the school is continuing with it in 2017”
Big Draw – Standard Terms and Conditions
1. The competition and giveaways are open to South African residents
over 18 years old.
2. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
3. Prizes other than cash, may not be converted into cash.
4. Any incidental costs are not included in the prize.
5. The closing date is 23 November 2016 and no late entries will be
6. By completing any details or providing your contact details you give us
permission to communicate with you via these channels.
7. Deliver of prizes takes 6 weeks after notification.
One of the club’s recent projects was the Thand’usana Baby Haven. Situated at a Methodist church in Newton Park, the Baby Haven was in desperate need of help to redo their flooring. The Rotary Club of Algoa Bay donated R10 000 to Thand’usana with which they had some of their floor areas beautifully sanded and varnished, and others carpeted. They used the remaining funds (as well as donations from other companies) to purchase a few appliances and make some general repairs to the house. Overall, the place is looking fabulous and new!
Thank you for our new floors 🙂
Quality testing the carpets – yep, they’re great!
Thanks Algoa Bay Rotary Club for our new floors.